The Medicare in Chiropractic online course is designed to educate chiropractors as to the various aspects of Medicare. According to Medicare, chiropractors have the highest documentation error of all medical providers. The reason for this staggering statistic is that Medicare has numerous documentation requirements and chiropractors are not aware of them. This course will educate Doctors of Chiropractic about various topics including:
- Why you must be a Medicare provider to treat acute Medicare patients.
- The difference between PAR and NON-PAR providers
- Why the ABN form is not required on the first visit.
- How to document the history and PART exam.
- How to properly diagnose Medicare patients.
- How to document subsequent visits.
- Which outcome measures are accepted by Medicare.
- How to appeal Medicare denials.