This course delves into the performance of impairment ratings on personal injury patients in accordance with the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Edition.
You will learn:
- An impairment record review
- Essentials of an Impairment Rating report
- Spine Impairments
- Using An Inclinometer and Goniometer
- Upper Extremity Impairments
- Lower Extremity Impairments
- CNS/Concussion Impairments
- Pain Impairments
This course is taught by John Schmidt, D.C. who has taught impairment rating courses to thousands of MDs, DOs and DCs. Dr. Schmidt was a Designated Doctor in Texas and instructed doctors to become Designated Doctors in Texas and in the state of California to become Qualified Medical Examiners (QME).
CE Broker Tracking Number: 50-38656